Saturday, September 15, 2012

Buying Contact Lenses Online


Have you guys ever seen advertisements of contact lenses online and wonder to yourself, is this safe? I know I have. I really want to buy contact lenses but I’m a bit apprehensive since my mother doesn’t want me to own contact lenses. However, I am really considering on buying one in the near future. I think I’ll buy contact lenses online so, I did a few research and I wanted to share them to you guys.

Price
One thing that I know for sure is that the price of a pair of contact lenses, especially those with grade, is a bit pricey. But price isn’t everything, as some people would say; you have to look for quality contact lenses even if it costs more. You don’t want to ruin your eyes because you wanted it to be pretty. It’ll be really ironic right?

Shipping
As you guys should know, I’m all about free shipping or getting the least expensive shipping possible. So, when you’re looking for an online contact lens retailer, you have to remember that you need to check if it ships to your country or city. Even if you find a good place to buy contact lenses but the shipping is pricier than the actual product, then that beats the purpose of getting the contact lens at a cheaper price online. Right?

Feedback
People often forget that feedback from previous customers is important when buying online. If an online retailer has more positive feedback, the more secure you’ll feel when you’re buying from them. Right? Well, that’s how I feel.

Stock
Of course, there are some technicalities like making sure you’d inquire about the product you want to buy to make sure that there is an available stock. Let’s face it, even if the retailer’s great as well as their terms and what-not but they don’t have a stock for the item you want then it’s pretty useless.

Trust
There’s a level of trust that only a few online stores have so I really suggest for you guys to do some research about the store and make sure that you can trust the online retail shop you’re checking out. It’s better to be safe than sorry. Don’t you think?

I’ll end my post here and I hope I’ve helped you guys in any way and do expect to see more post in a few. xx

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

1 comment:

  1. I like to wear contact. But my big problem is shipping contact lenses. So your blog is very useful for me. Thanks for sharing...!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...