Tuesday, September 18, 2012

[BP] Week-end Vacay Look # 2

I'm back with the regular program loves! Today, I'll be showing you guys my second look for the week-end vacation that me and my cousins went to a few months back. I know, it's super late but hey... better late than never right? I also really wanted to share to you guys how I look during vacation or when I don't have access to my closet. I think a lot of you know how frustrating it can be to bring clothes that sacrifice being fashionable just because you're on a vacation. It's so hard to bring your whole closet just to look perfect in 2-3 days vacation. It's just too hassling and not to mention expensive if you're taking an airplane somewhere and exceed the baggage weight. Right?

Top/LL Bean. Bottom/DIY Shorts. Bag/Landmark. Slippers/Ipanema. Accessories/Greenhills.
I think it's really important to have a good bag with you wherever you go. If you guys know me way before my blog and way before college, you'd know I would say something different. If you guys didn't know, I'm totally a non-bag user. I just hated wearing bags whenever I go out. It was just too much of a hassle but now, I can't get enough of them!

I usually decide which bag to bring depending on the number of days I'll be out. You have to consider a lot of things when you pack your bag and I think one of the most important thing you need to consider is the time. In this vacation it was just a week-end, meaning a Saturday morning to Sunday evening trip, so I didn't need that much clothes. As you can see, my bag isn't too big but it's also not too small that I can't fit 2-3 sets of clothes in it plus some make-up. 

Another thing I usually consider is the flexibility of the accessories I'm going to wear. Sometimes, I choose my outfits to pack depending on the accessories I want to bring on the trip. You need to decide on what kind of accessories you'll bring on certain trips. For example, you can't bring metal accessories when you're going to the beach because the salinity of the water and in the air will ruin your accessories on the long run. I usually bring more organic accessories when I go to the beach or a place where there's a possibility of my accessories getting wet. 

I'll end my post here. Thanks guys for reading! I'd love to know or see how you dress up during week-end vacations. You can leave your links below and I'll make sure to check them all out later. Hope I helped you in some way and if I did, I'd love to hear from you! xx

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

2 comments:

  1. I'm really partial on comfortable outfits. I like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bags too! They are perfect accessories in a non-fab outfit days.

    Like how comfortable, so laid back your top is and that arm party is cool too!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...