Thursday, September 20, 2012

[BP] Week-end Vacay at Monte Vista, Laguna

Hey lovies! I've got another back post! I just wanted to share to you guys some of the photos and the place where we stayed during this week-end vacation that I had with my cousins, aunts and grandparents. I won't talk much and just show you guys the photos.

Monte Vista Resort, located in Laguna, is a great place for week-end vacations or getaways. It's not that far from Manila but you can still relax and unwind. It offers therapeutic pools that are just divine and soothing. As you can see, they also have billiard tables and other amenities like a court and other arcade games.

The room we stayed in was a dorm type room that's good for 8-15 people. The room's amenities  include beds that are bunk beds, with air conditioning, and a good TV. Of course there's a bathroom in the room and they also have enough sockets for everyone. Not to mention that the staff and people working in the resort are lovely.

That's what the resort looks like. I know, I've got shabby photography skills but, yeah. The tables are included when you've rented a room or if you've already paid the entrance fee to the resort.

 This is my cousin, Junice. She's the owner of the DSLR camera that I'm using in this post. All of the photos are taken by me and hopefully, I'm doing a good job with them, right?

Lastly, this is my aunt that invited me to come with their little vacation. Thanks Teeths!

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

1 comment:


  1. Great post !

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration :) !

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)


    I'm working on a questions tag would you help me and leave a question for me ?:)


    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...