Friday, August 10, 2012

Nominated for Versatile Blogger Award

Hey lovies! When I woke up this morning I just knew it was going to be a great day due to the sun's reappearance after almost a week of heavy rain, and the delicious breakfast I ate this morning. What I didn't realize was that it was going to be better once I'm on the net. I opened my laptop, read my e-mail and got a very exciting mail from a guest blogger for a future post we'll be making, and now I saw on one of my comments that I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award.

This is the very first nomination, for any kind of award, I have gotten with this blog and I'm really thankful to the lovely Lauren Whitmore of Running In Heels for nominating me. Seriously Lauren, thank you. It came to me as a surprise and as a little affirmation that I'm actually doing something right with my blog. My heart's so full right now, I think it's going to burst. I'm not kidding. I'm just too happy. Hahaha!

Anyway, here's the rules.

☐ Thank the blogger(s) that have nominated you;
(if I am re-nominated, I will add you to this post and notify you)
☐ Share 7 random facts about yourself;
 Nominate 15 fellow bloggers that you recently discovered or follow regularly;
 Let them know you have nominated them;
 Add the versatile blogger award to your blog;


Now, let's see. I've already thanked Lauren for nominating me. That's a  on the list of the rules and now I need to share 7 random facts about myself. Well...


                               7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME                               

- I enjoy extreme sports although I rarely do it. I like the rush and the intensity of extreme sports, it's just that I rarely get the opportunity to do it since I don't have much resources. Not yet anyway.
- I have a palm sized birthmark on my right thigh that looks like fire.
- I look like my birth father.
- I have a very politically active family, that tends to side with the Liberal/Left party or should I say activists.
- When I was 6 years old, I made my first children's story. It was called, "Ang Alamat ng Eggplant" or The Legend of the Eggplant. I even made drawings for it.
- I only learned how to put make up on myself on my 2nd year in college.
- I always have a messy closet. No matter how much I try to arrange it, I mess it up again after 2 days. I just can't seem to keep it fixed and tidy.
                               AND THE NOMINEES ARE...                               

Jessica of Mind, Body, Shop.
Elsie and Emma of A Beautiful Mess
Nicole of Nicole Andersson 
Nettie of Fashion Wanderlust
Benjamin of Kolonel Mustard
Junstine of Doll Justine
Victoria and the Contributors of SF Girl By Bay
Gela of Boat Ride Through The Skies
Jen of From Head To Toe
Anthony and Elle of Anthony & Elle
Aisa of Drowning Equilibriums 
Steven of The Proverbs
Marie-Eve of A Pretty Nest
Afianne of Viva La Manika
Jenny of Rock N Rollerr


☑ 7 random facts are done, ☑ 15 nominees are done and I think I'll let them know after this post is made. Right. So, I guess that's it for this post. Again, I want to thank Lauren for nominating me. It was a very pleasant surprise. :)
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

5 comments:

  1. Aww, thank youuuu!!

    I also have the same problem with my closet. Hahah, every time na sipagin akong mag ayos ng closet ko gugulo rin siya after ilang araw. Hahah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Feeling ko nga lahat ng babae problema yun eh. May hidden closet monsters ata tayo eh kaya laging magulo mga closets natin. Hahaha! Thanks for dropping by Nettie! :)

      Delete
  2. thanks for the nomination, dear! sorry, i may be too goddamn lazy to return the favor, but i really appreciate it! :)

    i enjoyed reading your random facts. i myself only started putting makeup on in third year college, & properly only recently!


    Gela
    boat ride through the sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve it Renee, keep up the great blogging!
    You're so welcome,

    lots of love

    Lauren

    www.rih--lw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I'll visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...