Thursday, August 09, 2012

Newsletters: It's Time For Fall

Hey lovies! I am admitting this to you now that I'm crazy over e-mail newsletter and e-mail blasts. I look forward to e-mail blasts from shops and some of the blogs that I follow. I especially love it when they're sending newsletters about sales and new collections from top to indie designers. So, I decided that maybe I should share with you guys some of my favorite finds in my jumble of e-mail newsletters.

Here are some of my favorite from Diane von Furstengerg's Fall collection that I've seen on Saks.com courtesy of an e-mail newsletter that I've recieved from PopSugar.

Now on an edgier note, here's my favorites from the Fall collection of a British brand, AllSaints.
Now an assortment of lovely Pre-Fall collection from Rebecca Minkoff that I'm dying to own.
And to sum up this little Fall post, I'll top it off with Rebecca Taylor's Pre-Fall and Fall collection faves.

So, what do you think you'd most likely to sport this Fall? I am totally feeling the edgier clothes of AllSaints but I am also loving Rebecca Taylor's Fall collection. Although I'm a total prude when it comes to money and I hate buying clothes on it's full price, I'd definitely want to buy something from Rebecca Minkoff's collection. How about you, what's your favorite collection for fall so far? :)


Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

3 comments:

  1. Hey darling! Thanks for your message! I checked out your blog, I love it!
    I'm a new follower!

    Would love for you to stop by and follow back if you like it!

    http://luxurylifedesign.blogspot.com/

    xoxo LLD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anja! Thanks for dropping by and following my blog! I've already followed you ages ago! Hahaha! Love your blog! xx

      Delete
  2. Ah, I love love love this line! Have an amazing weekend!

    Kisses, Mary
    http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...