Wednesday, August 29, 2012

GDOTW: 60% Off Elorde Gym Boxing Sessions

Deal: One-on-One Boxing Sessions plus
Free Membership at Elorde Gym
Price: 99, 495, 990 pesos
Location: Commonwealth, Mandaluyong,
and Gilmore branches
click to see deal here

--------------------

Hey lovies! I've been out most of the week and I haven't been posting much but I'm so pleased to tell you guys that I've actually made a very good choice yesterday. As you can see above, I posted a deal from Groupon Philippines and I'm really excited to tell you that I actually bought this deal! I know it sounded a little petty but let me just explain why I'm so excited for a little boxing session coupon...

What I'm actually very excited about is that I've finally bought something from my own money online and it's not something that is impractical like a new accessory or some add-on for a game. I actually bought something that will not only help me get in shape but also something that I've been wanting to buy for a long time. If you guys didn't know, I really want to learn or start boxing and it's been a great frustration for me whenever I see deals that offer a great discount at this certain gym. Before, I used to look at the coupon and ask my mum to buy it for me but now that I actually have money in my PayPal account, all thanks to this lovely blog, I just asked my mum for permission and when she said yes, I bought it!

I'm really excited to use my 10 one-on-one boxing sessions at Elorde Gym-Commonwealth. If you guys are from the area and want to try out boxing, I really recommend buying the coupon. Even if it's just one coupon, you should buy one just to experience it. Also, I need a boxing buddy. Hahaha! If ever you're boxing in that area, do leave me a message so we can meet! I'd love to meet one of my readers, although I know most of you are from another country. Hahaha!

I think that's it for me. I'll be coming back later or tomorrow for an outfit post. :)
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

3 comments:

  1. Hi! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me
    of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about
    this. I will forward this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a good
    read. Thanks for sharing!
    Review my weblog ; toronto pilates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome deal! I was too inclined with coupons and vouchers nowadays. I get it from metrodeal. My last purchase was Metrodeal Massage

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...