Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Flat-a-lot

Hey lovies! I wanted to share to you guys my humble shoe collection. It's not much of the glorious heels or those awesome boots, just a variety of my flats and some heels here and there. I don't actually wear a lot of high heeled shoes or wedges or boots. My usual go to shoes are flats or brogues or slippers. I guess I've been too much of a comfort bug that I hated (take note, past tense) high heeled shoes.

I only have 2 high heeled shoes that's more that 2 inches in heel height, 1 kitten heels and 1 wedge shoes. So lame, right? Hahaha! I don't even own my own pair of boots aside from my old military service boots. Ha! I might actually bring those out one of these days and incorporate it on one of my looks. We shall see. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to share it to you guys and I'd really like to thank IFB for having this project. Imagine, all of those shoes fit in that little organizer. Hahaha! I'm such a bad shoe owner. Do you have a photo of your own shoe collection? I'd love to see them! Post the link or the photo down below. I promise to check each and every one of them. xx
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

8 comments:

  1. AMAZING blog! I LOVE IT.
    Wanna follow each other?

    https://www.facebook.com/FashionResidence
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!! I barely have around 4 shoes only.. but I still like it.. guys really don't care about shoewear as long as they are comfortable with it.. :D

    Cheers~!

    - Justin -
    The World According To Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. But you don't have any boat shoes? For shame! Talk about comfy. I have four pair, and technically my LL Bean camp mocs are built on the same design, so I guess five pair would be more accurate. And that's just what I brought with me from Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your message on IFB! So glad I got to discover your blog, I absolutely love your style!
    New follower! Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back if you like it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shoe collection. I definitely tend to be drawn to flats and I love yours! :)

    -Mary @ styelthatmoves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you have a lot of flats.. I think theres something wrong with my foot that I feel pain when Im wearing flats. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooowww, so many shoes and i am loving it! can i steal you old english shoes?:) Like you i am fan of anything flat, it is just so fun and hell lot comfortable wearing them.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...