Monday, August 06, 2012

FashionSpace: Denim On Denim On Denim

Hey lovies! So, I got a message from FashionSpace.com on a forum I'm currently in and invited me to check out their new website that works like Polyvore but it has a twist. The difference with Fashion Space is that you get to earn while you're making looks and magazine posts. Cool right? Anyway, I just tried it out and here's the first look that I've created: Denim on Denim on Denim.

As you guys know, I've posted a denim on denim look a few weeks ago, which you can find here, and this is somewhat relevant to it. I'm really loving the whole denim on denim trend that's happening all over the world. I think one perk of the rainy season here in the Philippines right now is that I can wear denim on denim without minding the heat. I mean, there's no heat! The weather's chilly and wearing denim is actually very comfy. I wouldn't mind the rainy weather if it meant I could wear things like denim, wool and have tons of layers. Right?

Anyway, I just wanted to share these to you guys! xx
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...