Thursday, August 02, 2012

Comfy Home Style

Hey lovely readers! It's been raining cats and dogs and even whales here in the Philippines for almost the whole week and it's crazy. The wind's blazing and the weather's just perfect for under the covers love making as well as pillow cuddling. I think I've stayed in bed for most of the week. I wanted to share to you guys how I usually look when I'm at home. No make-up, no heels, just me.



The sun's finally out, even for a little bit, and I'm enjoying this by doing a little impromptu shoot. As you can see, I'm wearing my PJs 'cos of the weather and a shirt I tinkered. I don't know about you guys but I love wearing over-sized shirts, PJs or shorts, and my hair up in a bun when I'm at home. I just love being comfortable and easy going when I'm at home. :)

I'm wearing a Peanuts Open Neck shirt that I made myself. It needs a little alteration but it's one hell of a great shirt to sleep in. I love the print on it, it's Snoopy. I'm thinking of cutting the sleeves a bit and the end as well. But I'm still thinking. I'm also wearing a hand-me-down pajama from my step-dad. It's a bright shade of yellow and it looks like I'm going to the beach or something. I love it. It's cottony goodness. Hahaha!

I'm in such a good mood today because it's no longer raining and the sun's out that I'm sharing this wonderful smile to you guys. Although it's a bit out of focus, I love this photo. I hope you guys are smiling right now and that wherever you may be, there's a sun shining down or the moon if it's night time in your place. I don't know what's with me but my mood gets affected with the weather. If you're from the Philippines, I'm pretty sure you know what I mean. I just love the cold wind we have in contrast with the bright, after the rain, sunlight. It's just refreshing. :)

I'll end my post here. I hope you guys have a fantastic day ahead. Be productive, even in your own little way. I know, if people would see how I live my life they'd say that I'm a lazy ass f*ck but on my terms, watching 8-10 episodes a day is quite productive. Remember, just because they say that you're a mess that doesn't mean you can't be an organized mess. Uhh. Yeah. If you get me, great. If you don't, comment below and I'll explain. Hahaha!
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

2 comments:

  1. Hey, i followed u just now on google, FB and Bloglovin.

    Great blog btw!

    I hope you will follow back

    love A.

    http://designforlife2012.blogspot.com/

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Luxury-Life-Design/402415176489898

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...