Friday, August 31, 2012

Bourne Legacy Screening

Hey lovies! This is a really late post but I still wanted to post it. You guys might not know this but, I won a contest earlier this month and the prize was 2 tickets to a Bourne Legacy screening sponsored by Mandaue Foam and Nuffnang Philippines. So, let me take this moment to thank Mandaue Foam and Nuffnang Philippines although it's already late. Thanks Mandaue Foam and Nuffnang PH!

We took these shots during a bright and sunny Saturday. It was just after the terrible flood that happened in Luzon and we actually almost didn't go to the screening. Good thing Nuffnang moved the date by a day or else, we'd be taking photos under dark skies. Not to mention, my mom might have not agreed on letting me go to the screening. She's very particular with that, as you know.

I really have to thank Jac of Vogue Esprit as well. She's the one that owns the camera we used to take our outfit photos and not to mention she's always game for things like this. It's actually nice to have someone that's into blogging like me in things like these. I think one problem I have when it comes to taking my outfit posts is that I don't have anyone to take the photos for me.

Okay, I think what I said is a bit of an over reaction but it's semi true. I like my photos to look good or at least not blurred. Maybe it's just me. I usually ask my mom or our helper to take photos of me but it's with a camera phone or out Canon G9. It's slightly killing my blog but hey, at least it's working right? As far as I know, you guys don't mind my blog's photo qualities right? Hahaha!

I think I'll end my post here. I don't know what more I can write about. Actually, this post was just an excuse for me to show you guys these photos. Hahaha! So sorry. Do expect a movie review soon. I'm going to make a movie review for Bourne Legacy and for Dark Knight Rises since I watched it recently with my parents. I know, I'm super late on the reviews and what-not but... I don't really care. Hahaha!
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

3 comments:

  1. i've watched the bourne legacy! i didn't understand it that much lol but i loved the scenes in manila! made me miss the pi even more ;_; i wish they showed more of the pi's scenery though, sigh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a Canon G9 as well, and believe me, it can do wonders! as long as you have good lighting and composition, it may sometimes look even better than a picture taken with a dslr :P

    -Mai

    www.socapricious.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing here, Renee! :)

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...