Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Little Life Update

Hey lovies! I haven't been here for a long time, around a week, and I'm really sorry for the lack of posts. I've been all over the place the past few days and I just couldn't fit blogging in my schedule. I'm hoping all of you are doing great and you're still here. I also noticed some new followers on GFC, ola mi amigos/amigas! I'm glad you've followed my blog. I'm very thankful for your love and support on my blog. I really am sorry for not updating much, I promise you though that I'll be having tons of uploads on the next few days. I'll be blogging about the past week.

I'm actually in a rush right now so I'll make this quick. It's a quickie post. Hahaha! I'm off to CSB, my new school, and I'll be confirming my transfer there. I'll be going with my mom and after our trip to CSB, we might go to my local government office to register as a voter since elections is near. Anyway, I think that's that. Do expect to see an outfit post, movie reviews, event review and a little life update in the coming days. Gotta go for now! Oh, and if you're curious, that's a photo of me and my new hair. I won't show it to you yet, unless you follow me on Twitter, and do a post about that as well. Gonna tip my hat to you guys for now. xx

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

4 comments:

  1. Anticipating your next outfit post! <3


    Jess xo

    www.mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is a hobby. Do it on your own schedule. If it becomes a job, it also becomes less fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. let us know how you get on! it's not easy juggling blogging at such a busy time :)

    wishuponasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take your time babycakes. btw, I love bangs on you! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...