Sunday, August 05, 2012

[08.05.2012] Shades of Grey

Hello lovies! I'm making an outfit post today! I'm shocked with myself. I haven't done such a good job making outfit posts and I'm shocked that I'm practically on my 3rd consecutive day today. Usually, I don't even bother dressing up or take photos of my outfits because it's such a drag but well, I'm feeling good these days. So, what the hell right? 

Anyway, we went to church today. Although I'm no longer an active Catholic and started believing in the Buddhist practice, I still went with my parents to the Shrine of Our Lady of Manaoag in Pangasinan. It's sort of my parents' routine that every first Sunday of the month, we need to go to Manaoag to give thanks.

Tube Tuop/SuperSale Bazaar. Cardigan/Terranova. Skirt/Marks & Spencer. Shoes/Australian. Belt/Xara WMN. Bag/Martino.  Brife Style Open Ring + Balls & Leaves Necklace/Romwe. Antique Ring/SuperSale Bazaar. Lipstick/Maybelline (Wine R41).
I actually had problems with my camera so I couldn't take clear photos of my looks. I'm apologizing in advance if the shots are blurred or a little meh. Hahaha! As you guys all know, I don't use a fancy DSLR camera for my photos and I don't have a boyfriend or anyone that will take glamorous photos for my blog. I just have myself, my very patient mum and basically anyone willing to take a photo of an awkward fat kid. Ha!

To tell you guys the truth, I assembled this look within 5-10 minutes. I woke up at around 4:30 in the morning, washed my face, had a quick shower, dressed and went out the door. Yep. I was that quick. We always do things like this and I think that's one of the reasons why I don't like dressing up before. It was just too much of a hassle for me. I decided to wear shades today, just because I'm going to church and I don't want to attract any attention to myself. I'm saying that I'm wearing shades because black, white and grey are not actually colors but shades. Did you know that? :)

Hype this look (Shades of Grey) on Lookbook!
Here's a little self-photo of my outfit in front of our house's mirror. If you can can remember, I've used this braided belt on my other look but used it in a different way. You can see that look, here. I think it's important to buy accessories or clothes in general that can be mixed and matched with different items in your closet. I think, knowing what's inside your closet makes it easier for you to buy new clothes because if you know what's inside your closet, you'll know what to add or to buy to accentuate the clothes that are already inside your closet. Right?

These are my adorable flats and it's one of my favorite flats to use since it's so easy to pair it up with practically anything. I can pair this lovely flats with jeans, shorts, skirts, dresses and even those street sweeper pants. As you can see, I've worn them on this look. Although, I feel like they're going to die soon. I can just feel it. I think I need to buy a new set of flats. Would you believe that I only bought this for 200 pesos (or around $5) in Landmark, Trinoma? What a bargain, right?!

Here's a some-what close up of my necklace that I bought from Romwe. It's lovely and my mom loves it. I think it's really important to buy accessories and have staple or basic clothes. You can make a seemingly regular outfit into a whole new outfit by just adding different types of accessories. I'm kind of getting hooked with buying accessories and I'm thinking of buying a very big accessories holder that I can just hang inside my closet or maybe just make more accessories holder in my bookshelf.

Lastly, here's a photo of my face. I didn't put any make up since I woke up really early today but I did put on some amazing BB cream that I got when a family friend of ours came back from Korea. It's The Odbo BB cream that's only sold in Korea and I am in love with this BB cream. It's perfect. I won't go on to any further details since I am thinking of making a review for it. So, do watch out for that.

I partnered my very bare face with a dark shade of red, more of maroon-ish/brown, lipstick from Maybelline that my step-dad gave me. It's Maybelline's Colorsensational Lipstick in Wine or R41. What I love about this lipstick is that it looks natural. It's not overbearing like a deep shade of red or too subtle like coral. It makes my lips looks luscious and natural. Or maybe that's just me? I'm not sure. ;)
Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...