Friday, July 20, 2012

YouTube Playlist: Remembering



Finding that one person who'll be with you no matter what happens and deciding to let that person go will always be a hard decision. No matter what the reason might be, it will be hard. Sometimes, it's not the act of separation that hurts but the memories that the both of you have created and stocked up in your mind. The constant flickers of moments you had together when you go to the park or any where that the two of you had gone too. There will always be a pain, even just a little, when you remember what you've had. It's not pleasant nor is it unpleasant. It has a bittersweet taste that sometimes breaks your heart even more. No matter how long the two of you have been separated, if what you had was real, you will feel even a tinge of sadness. I guarantee.

So, here's a playlist I made in YouTube while I was in wonderland. I've been remembering some things and these songs hit me hard. I hope you guys will give it a go and listen to the songs I've chosen.

Here's the songs:
  1. Birdy -1901
  2. About Last Night - What If I Died Tomorrow
  3. Matthew Pop - Lights Out
  4. Birdy - Be Free
  5. Crystal Castles - Not In Love
  6. Rosie Thomas - Farewell
  7. One Republic (ft. Sara Bareilles) - Come Home
  8. Coldplay - What If
  9. Kina Grannis - The One You Say Goodnight To
  10. Train - For Me, It's You
  11. BOY - Little Numbers
  12. Kina Grannis - Heart and Mind
  13. Parachute - Kiss Me Slowly
  14. RJ Helton - Missing Me
  15. Florence and the Machines - Cosmic Love


Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

4 comments:

  1. Agree.. Its not with the separation but the memories. Kahit yung feeling ng pag seselos over someone eh.. di naman dahil youre scared that the person will leave you but for me ha.. mas madami kasi silang memories together so I feel jealous.. XD

    I was listening to "Still Fighting It" by Ben Folds naman.. reminiscing~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Ben Folds! I love the way he sings and his voice. :)

      I know what you mean, sometimes it's hard not to get jealous over someone that spends more time with your boyfriend. Especially when they talk about all their memories and you can't relate. The jokes only they get. It's hard. Hahaha! Thanks for visiting and following Jess! xx

      Delete
    2. Hey no worries. And thanks for commenting back. My sites still under construction and Im still trying to figure out how to make that follow button work hehe~

      Delete
    3. Oh! That figures the little glitches. Hope you get it fixed soon! xx

      Delete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...