Monday, July 23, 2012

Work in Progress

A little work in progress that I wanted to show you guys.
Her eyes are totally creeping me out, but I think she doesn't look that bad.
I've actually almost mastered this type of hair, it's one of my favorite looks to draw.
Maybe, it's because the girl I'm drawing looks romantic and almost Disney
princess like (or maybe that's just me). I'm not sure. I need a good critic here.
How can I make my drawing better especially her eyes?
I don't know if I should color her or just let her be. I might mess her up
if I colored her. What do you think?

To color or not to color?


Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

6 comments:

  1. Hi hun :) Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog and for the follow! I´m now following you too via GFC :) Hope we keep in touch

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carolina! We must stay in touch! Thank you too for following me back. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You really think I should color it? I'm scared that I might mess it up. Hahaha!

      Delete
  3. Just found your blog via IFB, I'm now following! I'd love for you to follow back as well. Thanks so much! :)
    xoxo
    CoverGirl + Converse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Taylor! Followed you back! :) You've got an awesome blog too. I hope you saw my comment. :)

      Delete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...