Thursday, July 12, 2012

Viral Spotlight: Neon Indians - Deadbeat Summer



Neon Indians - Deadbeat Summer (Unofficial Music Video)

Hello loves! I'm in YouTube wonderland since earlier today and I just couldn't help myself. I had to share one video that I saw that I know you guys would appreciate. Being an ex-girlfriend of a frustrated skater, I became fascinated with skateboarding. Although, I think I've always been fascinated by skateboarding, even before I met my ex-boyfriend. What ever the case may be, I really wanted you guys to see this video. I think this is real skateboarding, how skateboarding really should be like. Extreme yet, fun.


Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

2 comments:

  1. Achei seu blog na blogosfera.
    E adoreii!

    Já estou te seguindo..
    Me visite tbm
    http://lidiepaulo.blogspot.com.br

    Beijocas
    Ótima 5ª feiraa \º/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Commented on your blog! Thanks again for visiting my blog! Besos! :*

      Delete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...