Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Oh So Blue!

Hey loves! I've been out and about most of the day and I am beat! I've tagged along side my parents as we went to do some business and later on went to do a little shopping time in Duty Free. It was a great day but I can't remember how many times I've fallen asleep on the road. It was just tiring!

For those people that know me personally and are following this blog, you might realize that I've put an extra effort on my outfit today. I'm not in my usual shirt, shorts and flats ensemble but more on a laid-back girl mode. Yes, there's such a thing. Hahaha! I'm in love with my new accessories and my fabulous nails that I just had to dress up even if it meant sore toes and feet later on.

I think that's enough of the blabbering. I'll get down to the rundown of my outfit for today.
Two of my favorite rings as of late, are those lovely pieces. An antique inspired ring that is both regal and budget friendly. I bought it for 75 pesos (or less than $2) during the SuperSale Bazaar in World Trade Center not long ago. I am absolutely crazy for this ring. Another ring that's certainly becoming one of my favorites is this Brife Open Ring that I bought on Romwe. It's around $5 and it's very simple and adorable. I'm thinking of incorporating this on some of my other outfit posts in the future.

My accessories for the day. I am slowly become one of those girls that can't leave the house without an accessory. I don't know if I should be happy that I'm changing or be scared because I can sense that it's starting to become an obsession. I just love shopping for jewelry and fun accessories. How about you? Are you also crazy for funky accessories?

Top/Jus' Jeans. Cotton Legging Jeans/UNIQLO. Espadrille Wedges/Native Store, SLEX. Brife Open Ring/Romwe. Antique Ring + Bracelets/SuperSale Bazaar.
If you've read my previous post then I'm guessing you already know what I'm wearing except for my top and shoes. If you're curious about why I changed my top, you can read about it here. I guess my thought before I changed my outfit was that I wanted something color coordinated. So, I decided I'll go with the color blue. It's not my favorite color but I think it suits my skin tone. What do you think? Is this a pop look or a flop? I'd love to know your thoughts on it. :)

P.S. I don't know if you've noticed but what I love about my top is that it's not the usual plaid top that has a collar. It actually has a high button polo, I don't know how to explain this clearly that all of you guys can understand since I only know the Filipino term for it. It looks like a kamiso chino or an old indio polo. I like that slight difference from the usual plaid polo that's out on the market.

[All photos were taken via mobile phones]

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love the accessories, and I'm jealous that you got them so cheap! :)

    http://AnthonyElle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anthony! I guess that's one perk of having a lot of small businesses here in the Philippines. They tend to make their items cheaper than other brands so that they'll sell more. I'm totally in love with the antique ring. :)

      Delete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...