Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Nineteen

Hey lovely beasts! I can't stop laughing at this post's banner. It's so jeje but I really don't care. Hahaha! I was just too out of it to even care when I made this banner. It looks decent enough anyway, right? I'm just gonna give you guys some sneak peek or a preview of the shoot we had. I've already posted the behind the scene of my birthday shoot on a previous post. You can check that out, here. I'm still thinking whether or not I'll edit the other photos as well or just post the photos as is. I'm still debating on it but I would love to have your opinions. Should I edit the photos or post them raw? :)

My aunt actually told me that I could be a plus-size model, what do you guys think?

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...