Friday, July 27, 2012

Concert Series: Marc Abaya

Hey you guys! I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't go to Mezza North tonight 'cause of the rain but I'm very happy that I've found some of the processed film rolls that I thought I lost. One of those rolls is filled with concert photos from school that I've taken during my 2nd year. I was so happy that I decided to share it to you guys. I'm gonna cut it into parts or something 'cause it's too long.

Actually, scrap that. I'm gonna make this post a Marc Abaya appreciation post. I love this guy. He's a great musician, actor and person as a whole. Not to mention he's also one smart dude. I just love him. If you're a long time follower of this blog, you might have seen me post about Marc Abaya and some of the photos I've taken of him. I know, I know. I'm sorry. I just can't help myself! I'm such a fan and I really want to share it with you guys. So, here's my little Marc Abaya appreciation post! :)


Is it just me or does these photos look like he's making love to his guitar? I think this is one of the reasons why I love Marc Abaya so much. He's so passionate, grounded and very zen. I just love his aura!

Another thing I like about Marc Abaya is his voice. I've known his as a singer since my high school days and his type of music isn't the regular mainstream one. I can't explain it to you guys fully but to those that have heard Marc Abaya's voice would get me. I hope.

I also like his confidence when he's on stage. He's confident yet it's not arrogant. It's just right. Maybe I'm a little bit biased but, I just find him so full of confidence that you'll feel awed by him. He just has this clear and pure aura yet still exude such smexy vibes. Gah!

If you've seen Marc Abaya during a concert you'd know that he's very relaxed and proper when he's in a concert but you won't feel like he's lacking in showmanship. I think what I love about Marc Abaya is his way of connecting to the crowd. The way he connects feels intimate, like he's singing it to you or like you're just jamming or even as if you just heard him sing while he's in the shower. It's so relaxed yet very powerful and I love that about him.

Another reason why I love Marc Abaya is that he loves his fans. He's just so full of positive energy that it resonates and envelopes you every time he sings, points a finger to you or even just staring at your camera. The feeling as a fan is just bliss~

Lastly, I love how Marc Abaya's humble. Always humble.

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

2 comments:

  1. AbayasOnline.ae offers you latest 2012 Abayas Trends. We impart creativity and long term resonance in design we made that let you feel empowered in your veiled dress and shatter impressiveness in your audience. Whether you are looking forward to wear it in evening, casual or party/wedding feel and choose from the finest collection catalogue and we will made to order it for you at your doorstep. Expedited shipping worldwide and affordable reates.
    Buy Now

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Abayas are really comfortable and fashionable that a muslim women ever wants.Really Cool Stuff..is there possibility to buy these ?? my wife is damn crazy for these stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...