Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bum Report: Korean Dramas Worth Watching

Hey you lovely lovely readers! Here's my bum report for the day. I'm going to tell you guys 4 awesome Korean Dramas that you will tug the strings of your heart, excite your bones and give you spine tingling suspense.  Being a bum in the meantime has its perks you know, once in a while. I've been watching Korean dramas, variety shows and even music videos for about a month now and I think I'm really getting hooked. I try to stop myself but the shows are just too good, I can't stop. Anyway, I just wanted to recommend to you guys 4 Korean Dramas that are a must watch this year. I guarantee it!

These two dramas are period dramas and they are the bomb. I've just started watching the first drama, Bridal Mask, and I've started crying on episode 2 or 3. It's not your typical romance drama nor is it a romance drama per say. The story takes place during the 1930s in the Japanese occupied Joseon region of Korea. If I were to compare it to a western movie or series, I would say it's much like Zorro but with a great twist. It has an anti for a hero and you will have a love-hate relationship with him. He will make you cry by just doing a monologue on Episode 4. I'm sure of it. I can't give you guys anymore information since I'm still watching it myself but I really recommend that you watch it. It's really good!

The second drama, The Moon That Embraces The Sun, I've heard is a good drama as well. The story was set during the old kingdom days of Korea and it revolves around 3 people. The girl that was saved by the shaman, and the 2 sons of the king. I won't tell you much about it but I will tell you guys one thing, I'm excited to see the lead actors. The 2 lead actors are total hotties and I'm in love with Kim Soo Hyun, he's the adult Royal Prince. I've watched him in Dream High and I know how good he is as an actor. I have high hopes for this drama and my friends have told me that it's a must see.

I have a thing for Romantic Comedies and these two dramas are the best among all of the ones currently showing. Although Big, poster on the left, had just finished airing this week, it's a great drama and you shouldn't miss it or wait 'till next year to watch it. You're actually very lucky since you don't have to wait for the next episodes. I remember waiting for the current episodes every week and getting frustrated with the cut scenes during the end of the shows. Hahaha! But I guess that's part of the thrill of watching currently showing shows, the thrill.

Big has a similar concept with Secret Garden, for those who don't know the concept of Secret Garden I'm presuming you've lived under a rock or a hermit. I am a big fan of Gong Yoo, the lead actor, and I've been watching his previous dramas and movies. I just love him, his charisma, and his mighty fine abs. Hahaha! Sorry. I just had to gush. I know you might not believe me about how hot he is but, here. Just look at how adorable he can be but still look very hot. Hahaha!

Do you see that fine abs? The toned body? That sexy hair going down to... Ah! *explodes*
The last Korean Drama I'm recommending you guys is A Gentleman's Dignity. This is my favorite drama for this year and I'm so happy that I actually watched it. When I was surfing for dramas to watch, I actually didn't want to watch AGD because the poster looked dull and boring plus the description also looked dull but when I watched it, I was blown away. This drama would make you love all of the characters and cheer them on with their love interests. I'm telling you guys, this drama is a MUST MUST MUST watch! It's about how 4 middle aged men, around 40 years old, grow up or become more mature. I really can't explain it clearly but I'm really telling you guys to watch it. If you've watched it and thought that it was rubbish, comment to me or message me and I will post or promote anything you want. But to make sure that you really did see it, I'm gonna ask you a few questions. What do you think? Do we have a deal?

Anyway, that's that. I hope you guys watch these Korean dramas and enjoy it as much as I did when I watched them. Do you know a Korean drama that's worth watching? Comment down below! I really want to watch good Korean Dramas while I still can. :)


Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

3 comments:

  1. all these shows look promising \(^.^)/
    *bookmarks*

    thank you for this post Antonette!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They are! You should really watch them! :D

      Delete
  2. I agree with AGD. It totally blew me away and made me a Jang Dong Gun fan for sure! My fave was ep 6 and 7. So.Hot. Hahaha. I totally love this drama and its up there amongst my faves!! :))

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...