Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bedroom Plans: Coming Home To Mandaue Foam

Hey you guys! That right there is an unedited photo of my little haven, also know as my messy bedroom. If you guys have been following me on Twitter or know my personal Facebook account, then you probably know that I'm dying to have a bedroom makeover. I've been searching for a great futon or sofa bed to replace my current bed which is eating up my room's space. Luckily, I've seen a TV commercial from a local home decor store called Mandaue Foam and I checked out some of their wonderful sofa beds from their showroom in Quezon Ave. I also checked out their website to lurk on some of the things I wanted for my room. I've actually found 3 things that I absolutely love from their showroom and website.
1. Sofa Bed, I am in love with their sofa bed's designs! It's really hard to find a good design that fits my room's paint job since it's a mesh of green, blue and pink splatters. I can't even fully understand it myself. Hahaha! So, I really like their designs for their sofa beds. Not to mention it's affordable and stylish. I think I like sofa beds more than regular furnished beds. It's more compact and when you have a small bedroom like mine. It's really practical since you just have to fold the bed and viola, you have more space!

2. Mirror, oh how I wish I have a mirror in my room. I can't tell you guys how much of a pain it is to not have a mirror inside your room that's big enough to actually see your face and even your upper body. I've always wanted a mirror but I don't have enough resources to buy one without asking my mom. So, when I saw this mirror in Mandaue Foam's online catalogue, I was thrilled. I think I can save up 1,400 pesos within a month or so.
3. Ottoman, I am all for practical yet stylish looks and I think Mandaue Foam's storage ottoman is just lovely. I've always had a problem with all of the junk that I have in my room and finding pieces that have a place to hide it is a blessing to me. So, this chic ottoman is just pure love for me. I also love the simplicity and modern minimalist design. I'm really gonna ask my mom to buy me this one. Hahaha!

And that's the 3 things I would love to have from Mandaue Foam. I remember their tagline, "Your Home, Your Imagination" and you know what, I can actually imagine how my room would look like if I bought these stuff. I would be so happy. Seriously. I guess I just really want to change my bedroom soon. I've had it for almost 12 years. Hahaha! Anyway, if you guys are curious with the other products from Mandaue Foam, you can go to their website (here). What about you, what do you want to change in your room?


Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

2 comments:

  1. nice! post "after" photos once you're done working on you bedroom:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would make one but that would be on the far future. My parents don't think I should do a room makeover yet. So yeah. Hahaha! But, I will surely post an "after" photo once I've had my room makeover. :)

      Delete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...