Saturday, July 14, 2012

All Things Comfy

All Things Comfy


------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey there you lovely beasts! I think the weather's getting to me. If you don't know, the Philippines is a tropical country and we experience either sunny days or rainy days and right now we're on the rainy days. I don't mind the weather but I do tend to be more lazy when it's rainy. As they say, it's a great bed weather. I've been looking at jumpers and I really want to buy one. I actually have one that I really love but it's on my online shop. I am torn. I want to keep it but I want to sell it. Look, it's so gorgeous. [click here] I don't know if you'll get re-directed to the actual jumper but it's just there. Hahaha! It's the one with the skull detail in front. It's just lovely.

What are your favorite jumpers or sweaters? I'd love to know. :)

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...