Saturday, July 28, 2012

2012 London Olympics


As Benedict Cumberbatch had said, Let the games commence! I am so happy that I've watched even just a part of this awesome opening ceremony for the 2012 London Olympics. I'm so hyped by how spectacular and awesome the opening ceremonies was that I can't even help but gush. With a slow and steady pace, London has done a wondrous job this year. It was simply wonderful. I can't even...

From the lighting, to the cauldron, to the performance of Sir Paul McCartney, and even the inspiring videos that London had prepared for the Olympics. It was just perfect. I'm so happy. I'm a big Londoner at heart and I can't even begin to tell you how much my heart is so full with pride, joy and passion. It was truly one of the best Olympics opening ceremonies that I have watched. Simply amazing.

Here's some of the photos from the 2012 London Olympics:
The Rings

Voldemort at the Olympics


Mr. Bean's at the Opening Ceremony

Sir Paul McCartney singing "Hey Jude" at the opening ceremonies!

Seriously. How can you not love the London Olympics' opening ceremonies. It's just so overwhelming. My spine's still tingling and my heart is still racing. I'm still so hyped up and now, I have to excuse myself because I need to breath and find a place where I can watch it all over again. Bye for now! Oh, what's your favorite part of the 2012 London Olympics?



Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

2 comments:

  1. They were playing this at the staff cafeteria at work earlier.. I was too tired to pay attention and the only thing i remembered was my co-worker singing "na na na na na na na hey jude" hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my favorite part, well, the only part I've seen since I didn't wake up early enough to start the whole ceremony. It was like watching The Beatles in concert all over again. It was so lovely~

      Delete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...