Tuesday, July 24, 2012

[07242012] Should Be OOTD

Hello dears! I really wanted to wear this out today but my mom said I shouldn't. Being a good girl that I am, I changed my outfit but before I did that, I took some photos of it. I wanted to show it to you guys. I'm actually in a hurry since we'll be leaving in about 20-30 minutes or so. So, I'll make this quick!

Top/Guess. Cotton Legging Pants/UNIQLO. Antique Ring + Assorted Bracelets/Bazaar. Brife Style Open Ring/Romwe.
I'm absolutely amazed how an outfit can look so different when you add accessories. As you can see on the photo above, my outfit looks like it's incomplete but when you look at the second photo it's perfect. Well, on my opinion anyway. Hahaha! I am so in love with this pants that my mom and I bought in UNIQLO. It hugs me perfectly yet it doesn't make my undesirables, aka my thighs, pop out.


What do you guys think of the look? Like it or hate it?
Do I need to add something else? I'd love to know your thoughts.
Help me have a better sense on fashion. :)

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...