Thursday, July 19, 2012

[07192012] Daily Gram

Hey lovely readers! I'm in a great mood today. I just got back from a very good bonding time with my mother. I woke up very early due to a nightmare, hence my hideous eye bags, and I thought my day was gonna be awful. Thankfully, my day went from a horrible one to a great one. My mom and I went to the Post Office to get the packages I ordered and won from Romwe. After that we went to Centris, just because. We ate at our favorite pizza place, Shakey's. I don't know why, but my mom and I love Shakey's.


Although I woke up really early, my mom and I went out past noon since she had a lot of work to do. I had to wait for her for a long time, hence I've put extra effort today and did a light make-up on my face. It's nothing much just a simple lipstick and some eyeliner plus, some BB cream. Nothing overly thick, just my basics. Anywho, I'm babbling. I hope you guys had/have a great day!


If you hadn't noticed, I've put up a chat box on my sidebar so that I can interact with you guys. I'm always online or mostly online so, do leave me something (a message, question, greeting, whatever) and I promise to reply to you in the chat box or on my posts. I'll even do shout outs! Hope to hear from you guys! xx



Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...