Saturday, June 23, 2012

Luxe Sale Loot

Hey you wonderful human beings! This post has a connection to my previous outfit post and is also a backlog post. I should have made this post a looong time ago. I do hope you'll still appreciate the post. No worries, I'll keep it short and simple since it's just a post to show you guys the stuff I bought during SM Mall of Asia's Luxe Sale in SMX.

Yes, that's me. I look like I've been ransacking boutiques the whole day or as if I've been walking around. I look really haggard. I know. I had fun though. I had a little bonding time with my mom and even upgraded my closet by a little bit. It may look like I've bought a lot of stuff but seriously, it's not that much. I just happened to buy a very large travel bag. Hahaha! These are the items I bought during the sale...
I got myself some new bangles and girly type accessories, as well as a heart pendant necklace. I don't know why but I was feeling rather girly that day. Actually, I'm slowly becoming more and more attuned with my feminine side these past few months. It's really weird. Hahaha! I guess it comes with the whole changing thing that I'm going through right now. Don't you guys think so too?

I also bought awesome neon earrings and a totally rad puzzle like ring from Le Papillon. Actually, I was not sure what to buy from their booth since I wanted to buy everything. Good thing my mom was there to tell me what I can buy and what looks good or unique. So, I ended up buying the lovely ring and the earrings. So far, I've been complimented by my friend (Jac, a blogger as well) and told me that my neon pink earrings were awesome. Hahaha!

If you guys are interested in some of their pieces, I made the liberty of taking a photo of their calling card so you guys can check them out or what-not. It's all there, so yeah. I hope you guys do check them out since they have really great accessories as well as great choices for clothes. I'm going to start saving up so that I could buy some of their awesome accessories. Hahaha!

I also bought, actually my mom bought it for me, this lovely studded bag from Penshoppe. I think it's the perfect size for me. I can fit my camera, phone, staple make-up kit and even a planner. It's really durable and as you can see, very fashionable. I'm in love with it right now! Hahaha! I've always wanted a studded bag that's small but still very compact so, buying this was really a thumbs up for me.

Lastly, my mom also bought these lovely sandals from Kickers. I'm absolutely excited to wear them outside and maybe I'll even do some outfit posts with it. Even though my feet are the least bit attractive, I'm pretty sure these sandals would make it lovely. Hahaha! It's laced up and it's also a cut-out sandal which is really something I haven't tried out and wanted to try out for the longest of time. So yeah, you guys better watch out for some outfit posts I'll do with it. :)

I think that's all of my loot from the SM Luxe Sale. I hope you guys like this post. If you have anything on your mind that you want to tell me, don't hesitate to comment down below or send me an e-mail. I would love to hear from you guys! I think I'll end my post here. Thanks guys for reading my post!


Help me win Romwe's contest, Please?
Click! Click Click!

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

5 comments:

  1. hi renee! Im so glad i stumbled on your blog as well! I see you love shopping and health and all stuff kikay :)

    i was wondering if i can contribute an article sa site mo? it's all about eyelashes, perfect for your lady visitors :)

    hope its ok.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Renee, sorry haven't been back here in a while.. super busy sa office.. kainis maraming boss, maraming inuutos :)

      will drop an email tonight :)

      Delete
  2. Those earrings look so cool, too bad I dont wear earrings~~ That bag looks adorable as well.. Hmm well lately ive been buying girly clothes as well haha, is it s new fad? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Sadly, I've misplaced one of the earrings. :| I really think girly with a tad bit of edge is the new fad these days. I kind of like it since it's opening up new horizons for me. How about you? Do you like the whole girly thing? :)

      Delete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...