Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Back To School Sale!

Hey lovely lads and lassies! It's that time of the year again where Manila's roads are jam packed with cars and the streets are bustling with students trying to get their way to school. I know it can be such a downer to be back to school and have your head buzzing with algebra, algorithms and politics but do not fret! I've got the perfect solution for your back to school blues!


One of my very generous sponsors, Le Plume Accessories, is having a back to school sale! All of their accessories are 20% off and their gorgeous clothes are going down as big as 50% off! I love their accessories that are simple and sweet. Not to mention their romantic, classic but very fashion savvy clothes that I know you guys will love it too. Here are some of my favorite accessories and clothes from them...




Them being one of my sponsors, they will give you guys a very special treat for being my follower! How awesome is that, right? They've told me to tell you guys that if you like this poster and share it on your Facebook wall or to your friends, they'll give you a shipping discount!

Here's a clearer instruction:
  1. Like their poster.
  2. Share it to your friends.
  3. Message them on Facebook!
Don't forget to tell them that you've gotten the news from my blog and you want your shipping coupon. Tell your friends so they can have a shipping coupon too! We all know that passing it forward is the best way to have good karma. I hope you like this little treat of mine and hopefully you'll put it to good use. :)

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...