Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sweet Afternoon




Hey you guys! I haven't been blogging much these past few days because I was uninspired and very bored at home. I didn't know what to write or what to do, so I washed myself away with JDramas /KDramas /ThaiDramas /TaiDramas. I've been watching them like crazy. But, I had the opportunity though to do something very productive the other day. If you're following my Twitter account, you prolly know what I'm talking about. If you're not following me, then here's what kept me preoccupied yesterday afternoon...

I was baking! I don't consider it "legit" baking though since it's a ready to mix brownie and cookies recipe from Betty Crocker. I love Betty Crocker's chocolate fudge brownies. They are just simply delish! Anyways, I won't talk much and just photobomb you guys. Be ready! :)




Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie and Buttermilk Biscuits mix


I'm still hyped by the fact that I actually baked something, even though it's from a mix and I didn't do anything grand and what-not, by myself. I was really scared to use our oven since it's almost as old as me or maybe younger by a few years. Yes, it's very old. I didn't even know how to open the oven, good thing I gathered all my strength and courage to light it. I was so scared that I thought I'd burn my eyebrows like in the series 2 Broke Girls. Good thing it didn't.




The mixes after I did the instructions and all that jazz

I was a bit disorganized but thankfully everything went better than expected. I'm so proud of myself that I can follow instructions and actually make something with my free time since I usually bum around the house all day. The next photos would be the final output of the biscuits and brownies that I baked the other day.



Buttermilk Biscuits and Fudge Brownie (Finished Products)

There you go! My finished products! I really loved trying out baking. I think I might do this more often. I just hope that I won't burn down the house or whatever. Hahaha! I hope you guys liked my little post. If you have a suggestion or a recipe recommendation, don't hesitate on commenting down below or e-mailing me. I'd love to hear from you guys! I'll be posting a lot of things later or tomorrow since I wass busy yesterday and today. I went for a little R&R in Laguna and now, I'm on my way out for a little birthday celebration with some of my mother and I's friends. I do hope to hear from you guys, ciao for now! 

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...