Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Surprises on Youtube


Hey lovelies! I've been a bum these past few weeks and I haven't really posted anything new for this week. If you guys want to know what I've been doing these past few days well, I've been watching movies day 'till night in YouTube. You guys know that I've been watching Korean, Japanese and most recently Thai and Chinese movies. I never really thought that even American movies were available in YouTube. Good thing I was very curious and I happened to type in all sorts of shit in YouTube. Hahaha!

Anyway, I wanted to show you guys what I'm currently watching right now. It's a great film if you're into those fighting games. It's a bit old but definitely still worth seeing. I actually planned on watching this film when it was still airing but I got lazy and you know the drill. Hahaha! I really didn't expect to watch it in full in YouTube but low and behold, I watched it. So, I want to share with you guys the link to the movie that I've watched and I might do this regularly, so yeah.

Click to see the trailer and the link to the full version of the movie...


The movie that I'm actually talking about is the live action movie, Tekken. If you guys know the franchise then I'm guessing you've watched the movie already and hated it. It's not the same as the game story but it's still a good movie. It's far better than Avatar: The Legend of Aang or Dragon Ball Evolution that totally ruined the story of the franchise but I guess this was better than Avatar. Hahaha!

If you know the stories of the characters very well then you wouldn't like the movie that much. It revolves around Jin and ended up having a romance thing going on with it. You know the usual shit American movies usually do to great Asian franchises, plus add that stupid musical score that they have for the "emotional" scenes and BOOM, you get the usual American made film with their wanna-be Asian film, plus get that cheesy ending. Hahaha! I know, seems harsh but it is what it is.

Here's the trailer of the movie and if you do decide to watch it, here's the link to the movie.




Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

1 comment:

  1. Hi lovely, I'll have to see it!!
    Thank you so much for your visit!!
    I follow you with GFC and G+ Now!!!
    Please follow me back.
    Have a good week!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...