Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Summer, Vacation, Winners

Hey you lovely ladies and gents out there in world wide web! I just came from a very fun but tiring trip from Nasugbu, Batangas with my mom and her friends. We went on a little summer escapade since it's Labor day and it's a holiday. I won't talk much about my little trip since I'll be doing a separate post on that tomorrow. I know, you guys still have to wait, but it'll be worth it!

I just love the place that we went to and it's just sublime. A bit pricey for the average Juan but still, it was worth it. I know I'm making you guys curious but I won't give much details so that there will still be a sense of mystery to my next post. Hahaha! If you're a Twitter follower of mine, you'll know where I'm talking about but if you're not, then I won't tell. Hahaha.

It's May 1, I remember promising you guys to announce the winner of my giveaways and I will, after this post. I will send an e-mail to the winners and inform them of their winnings. Also, I promise you guys that I'll make a proper post. I swear. I'm really sorry if I have been quite inactive lately. I hope you'll forgive me. Anyway, I'm off for now. I'll leave you guys with this spectacular mobile photo that I took in the beach we went to today. :)

Guess where this is! :)


Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...