Thursday, May 03, 2012

Summer Escape

Hello ladies and gents! This is a little late but I wanted to share with you guys the awesome Labor day escape that me and my mom went to this May 1st. If you guys have been reading my previous posts, I was very excited for the Manila Music Festival and I was really planning on going but I already said yes to my mom in going to Canyon Cove in Nasugbu, Batangas. So, here's my little outfit post and then I'll do another post later for the story and what-not.

Tankini: Marks & Spencer | Bottom Suit: Speedo | Accessories: Girl Shoppe | Kimono Jacket: Greenhills Shopping Center

I think this is the first time that I've shown you guys my hair after I had a full blown hair makeover with my mom at David's Salon thanks to a deal in Ensogo.ph. Remember the post I made about having my hair colored into a shade of red? I'm actually rather satisfied with my hair color and it rather suits me. Don't you think? Comment down below on what you think of my hair and if it suits me. :)


 Accessories from Girl Shoppe in Greenhills Shopping Center, 4pcs. for 100pesos

I'll end my post here. I hope you guys liked my outfit post and share your opinions or what-not down below. I'm always open for my readers' opinions and questions. If you want specific locations in Greenhills on where I bought my Kimono Jacket or my accesories, you can e-mail me at this address. :)


Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...