Thursday, May 03, 2012

Summer Escape in Canyon Cove

CAUTION! PHOTO HEAVY POST!
Hey lovelies! As I've said on my outfit post, I'll be making a separate post about me and my mother's little Labor day summer escape with some of our family friends. We've been planning on going out to the beach since summer had started and I was very pleased when my mother told me that we were going to Canyon Cove Residential Beach Resort on May 1.

If you guys don't know about Canyon Cove, it was once an exclusive resort but was opened to the public via reservations a few years back. Just like the resort we went to last year, Punta Fuego. It's located in Nasugbu, Batangas and it's about 3-4 hours away from Manila. It's a long drive so I suggest that you guys bring a pillow, PSP or any gadget that will keep you preoccupied during the road trip.

Actually, I was the only teen in the trip and it got a little weird since my mom and her friends were talking about their children and their problems so, I got a little awkward. But, aside from that, I had a really great time and since my mom's friends are down-to-earth and very young-at-heart I wasn't that uncomfortable. They're really nice and I've been hanging out with them for a long time. Hahaha! Here are some of our pictures...


I know, I know. They're even fitter than me. Imagine, my mom can sport a two-piece top while I'm sporting a tankini and hiding my tummy. Hahaha! If you guys can see, the beach in Canyon Cove is white sand. Although it's not the same as the sand in Boracay since the sand is less coarse than those in Boracay, but it's still really good. You won't even notice the heat going in the sand. The water's also pristine and really clean, unlike the water in Boracay where there's algae and all other stuff on the shore line.


As for the accommodations, we were only there for the day trip since my mother and her friends have work the following day so we just rented a cabana. I'm not sure though how much it cost but I think it's worth it for a group of 6-10 people. They said that outside food was not allowed inside the resort but I've seen some of the other guests bring food from the outside. We didn't do that but if you are going to Canyon Cove, I suggest you buy your snacks/lunch/dinner outside. It's more practical. But, that's only for the day tours. If you're going to stay there overnight then, just bring snacks. :) Here's the photos of the cabana and some of the recreational activities that you can do in Canyon Cove...


If you guys are interested to know how much their facilities and lodging are,
you may contact them on their website or simply, click here.

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

7 comments:

  1. hahaha! I still have a free day trip heree!! as far as I can remember, the hut costs 2k :)) and the room is only available for members ata. lets go here for overnight! lets use my mom's membership card. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi good day I’m ARNOLD of IMS Marketing Concepts, a marketing arm of Canyon Cove Beach Resort.. I’m one of their marketing agents who handles their membership and promos.

    Here’s the resort Promotion:
    For only P7500 you’ll have 3 days 2 nights accommodation at a Superior room with free buffet breakfast for 2 persons. You will receive booklet of vouchers that you can use anytime.

    You can convert the superior room into 2 rooms ( 2 days and 1 night) good for 3 adults each room… 6 adults for 2 rooms.

    INCLUSIONS OF THE PACKAGE:
    (3) voucher for cottage
    (5) day tour vouchers meaning from 6am to 6pm you can use the pool and beach for free good for 5 persons.
    Enjoy almost P29, 000.00 worth of complimentary vouchers!

    The use of the membership card entitles you to avail 20% discounts on rooms, foods and use of water sports facilities.

    All vouchers and membership card is transferable and VALID until end of AUGUST 2013…
    NOTE: Membership validity will depends if when you’ll get membership.
    Being your sales agent, I’m the one responsible for the booking.

    Prestige Members are subject to prior reservations.

    For more other concern, feel free to contact me at:
    ARNOLD SOLIS
    IMS MARKETING CONCEPTS
    Email: ims_mktgconcepts@yahoo.com
    0929-5699547

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi. Is the promotion still open? Im with 5 more adults, and we're planning to spend a night in Nasugbu, or at canyon cove. I would want to avail of the membership/promo of 7,500. pls tell me more about it.

      Delete
  3. HELLO!!! happy day. Im JC from IMS MARKETING CONCEPTS The Marketing arm of Canyon Cove Beach resort Nasugbu Batangas. I would like to invite you to our beach resort.we have membership card with full of packages and benefits.CANYON COVE IS ABSOLUTE PARADISE… IT IS CONSIDERED AS THE BORACAY OF THE SOUTH.IT HAS INFINITY POOL ONE OF THE LARGEST POOL IN THE COUNTRY . IT IS A WHITE SAND BEACH RESORTCANYON COVE “IT AWAITS YOU!!!” AN EXTRAORDINARY BEACH RESORT
    For only P7500you can have free (2) certificate overnight stay to our superior hotel room superior , good for 3 adults free breakfast for 2 persons and free swimming to our pool and beach resort.Valid on Sundays to Thursdays.
    It can also accommodate up to 6 adults or 4 adults and 4 children for an overnight stay in 2 superior room using the 2 complimentary certificate.
    (1) Certificate for buffet lunch for one person. Valid on Saturdays and Sundays You can also have additional benefits like
    (3) free certificate for pool side cabana.
    (5) Certificates for Day tour and BIG DISCOUNTS On the Membership Card ……….
    IT IS NEAR TALI BEACH and PUNTA FUEGOSince summer , the membership card will last until next year Octover 2013. It is also renewable and transferable .. for more info txt me at 09487209451 and send me your landline or cellphone no# and i will the one who responsible for your booking.. or email me at carlosmarketing143@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss Canyon Cove! ang ganda ng facilities and all, and it's worth it especially na-avail ko ito using the Metrodeal Voucher http://www.metrodeal.com/deals/Metro_Manila/Canyon-Cove-Resort/157660628 Reading your post makes me want to come back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO!!! happy day. Im Karen from IMS MARKETING CONCEPTS The Marketing arm of Canyon Cove Beach resort Nasugbu Batangas. I would like to invite you to our beach resort.We have membership card with full of packages and benefits.

    CANYON COVE IS ABSOLUTE PARADISE… IT IS CONSIDERED AS THE BORACAY OF THE SOUTH.IT HAS INFINITY POOL ONE OF THE LARGEST POOL IN THE COUNTRY . IT IS A WHITE SAND BEACH RESORT. CANYON COVE “IT AWAITS YOU!!!” AN EXTRAORDINARY BEACH RESORTFor only P7500 you can have free

    (2) certificate overnight stay to our superior hotel room superior , good for 3 adults free breakfast for 2 persons and free swimming to our pool and beach resort.Valid on Sundays to Thursdays.
    It can also accommodate up to 6 adults or 4 adults and 4 children for an overnight stay in 2 superior room using the 2 complimentary certificate.
    (1) Certificate for buffet lunch for one person. Valid on Saturdays and Sundays You can also have additional benefits like
    (3) free certificate for pool side cabana.
    (5) Certificates for Day tour and BIG DISCOUNTS On the Membership Card ……….IT IS NEAR TALI BEACH and PUNTA FUEGOSince summer , the membership card will last until next year February 2014. It is also renewable and transferable ..

    for more info txt me at

    09266220883 = GlOBE

    You can send me your landline or cellphone number and i will be the one who responsible for your booking.. or email me at carinacruz888@yahoo.com.

    And i can send you pictures of paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos and nice review. I liked it keep blogging :) anyways kindly check out my blog too. thanks http://aileenseverythingdiary.blogspot.com/2014/06/canyon-cove-sweet-getaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...