I'm only kidding. I didn't cut my hair but I just braided it and did a Princess Leia inspired 'do. What do you guys think of me being a short-haired chubby girl? Do you think it suits me or should I just stick with my long hair? It is summer and isn't it trendy to have short hair? Hahaha! Do tell me what you think about me having short hair. Here's a quick tutorial on how to do this easy hairstyle...
And that's it! You have a braided just like Princess Leia! Now all you need to do is find your Han Solo (or not)! Anyway, I hope you liked this little tutorial. It's very easy to do and just think of it as this...
- Part hair in the middle. If you're in a hurry or like the messy look, no need to comb your hair before parting it or part hair with a comb to make it even.
- Braid one side of the hair first.
- Repeat the process and braid the other side. Make sure that both braids are of the same thickness and same point of origin. You don't want to have one braid higher than the other or farther than the other.
- Roll both braids like a bun. Make sure it is of the same shape and height. You don't want a lopsided braided bun, right?
- Secure the bun with bobby pins. You don't need a lot, 3-4 is enough to hold the braided bun and to make you look like Princess Leia of Star Wars. Although, if you have thicker or linger hair, I suggest using more bobby pins or bigger ones to help support your hair.
If I can do it, so can you.Seriously. You can do it. I'm not the most hair savvy or fashion savvy person out here in the interwebs but I still managed to pull it off. Right? So, yeah. Try it at home and tell me how it went. :)
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop