Sunday, May 13, 2012

Poetry Feature: Tinsel Tokyo Magazine

Hey lovelies! I'm excited to tell you guys about a poem that I made that was published in an LA magazine, called Tinsel Tokyo. I was contacted by one of their PRs and asked me if I would want to contribute an article or any type of literary/artwork for them. I saw this as a huge opportunity and well, I grabbed the chance immediately. I just wanted to let you guys know about it and maybe even read the online version of the magazine. I'll be posting the link below to Tinsel Tokyo's online magazine and I hope you guys would give it a read.

Tinsel Tokyo Magazine is actually an L.A. based magazine that has different topics each issue. It's scope is so broad that it can tackle anything under the sun and even beyond it. It focuses on showing the different topics through literature, photography and a little bit of both. I assure you guys that it's a total eye candy of a magazine. If you're a Vouge, Mega or any of those other fashion magazine fan but want more relevant, fun and interesting articles then I really suggest you read Tinsel Tokyo.

That's my poem and the layout of the magazine page. I just wanted to show this to you guys. I can't even express how much this means to me to be able to submit on time a predetermined topic for an article. I know, it's just a poem but I'm really happy and proud that I even got this opportunity. I hope you guys support me by supporting Tinsel Tokyo Magazine!


Here's the link to their Facebook and website.



Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful post!!!
    Have a nice Sunday!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That's so cool! :) I can't see the poem clearly but I would love to read the whole of it :) This is indeed a really big opportunity :) Claps for you!!!

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mara! I can post the poem if you like or maybe send it to you via e-mail. Just send me an e-mail if you want me to send a copy to you. Thank you so much for reading and dropping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  3. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for having your poem published!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...