Friday, April 27, 2012

Where do I go from here?

Hello lovely ladies and gents! I have been in a state of turmoil these past few weeks and I wasn't in the right frame of mind to even make a decent blog post. I'm really very sorry about that. I am currently in a crossroad in my life and I'm scared of what will happen to me. I'm more certain now that I want to do with my life and the path I want to take to fulfill my dreams. I'm a bit scared and very nervous about this leap of faith but I'm excited as well. This'll be a new chapter in my life and hopefully, I can succeed this time around. :)

I'm sorry guys if this is a crappy post, I just wanted to update you guys but I know that it's a bit vague. I'll tell you guys all about this little leap of faith thing that I'm talking about. I just need to fix a few things and to make some of the decisions clearer. Hope for the best? Yes. Please hope for the best and pray for me, if that's your thing.


Have you joined my existing giveaway?



Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful blog with so many inspiring posts! Congrats on your work!
    Would you like to keep in touch following each other?

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...