Friday, April 20, 2012

Visita Iglesia

Click to Hype Visita Iglesia in Lookbook (04/18/2012)
Hey there ladies and gents! Surprise, surprise! I made another outfit look. Yes, I know. I got excited with the Holy Week vacation that me, my aunts and my cousins decided that we should go out and do a Catholic tradition during the Holy Week, Visita Iglesia. I won't talk much about the Visita Iglesia because I'm thinking of doing a separate post for that topic. What I'll be doing with this post is purely, outfit post. So, let's get started shall we? :)

Here's the breakdown of my outfit when we went church hopping aka Visita Iglesia. I've already numbered it down so that you guys won't get confused or what-not when I start pointing out which is which. So, here's what I wore that day. :)
1. Baleno Red Plaid Button Down Polo - My parents bought that for me when they went to Hong Kong last January and this was the only time I actually had the chance to take a photo of myself wearing it. I'm actually quite fond of this polo because of the way the cloth feels. I think it's made out of 100% cotton, but I'm not sure.
2. Crazy Horse: Liz Clairborne Bleached Denim Pants - I bought this pants in a thrift store for only 50pesos. Could you guys even believe it? I think that's one of the perks of buying clothes in thrift shops, you get designer quality goods at very low prizes.
3. Marks & Spenser Black Mini Sling Bag - This bag is actually not mine. I borrowed it from my aunt and well, you know how the story goes. I own this bag now. Hahaha! I'm actually quite in-love with this bag since it's chic and functional.
4. S&H Brown/Nude Brogue - My mom bought these lovely pair of brogues in SuperSale Bazaar for me when we went there around Christmas 2011. These shoes are one of my favorite shoes because they are comfortable and very chic. I also love that I got it for free thanks to my mom's need to buy boots for herself. Hahaha! 
Here's a close-up of the outfit that I'm wearing and so that you guys can see the necklace that I'm wearing. That necklace was my mom's but she gave it to me since she usually doesn't wear accessories, or necklaces to be more correct. It's not properly seen in the picture above but that starfish pendant actually has Swarovski crystals on them, or so I think. If you guys are wondering, yes. Yes, my glasses are graded and not just for show. If you actually steal my glasses from me or if I forget to bring it, I can't function properly since I can't see properly. Hahaha! I am also wearing Meybelline NY's Red Wine Color Sensation lipstick. It was given to me by my step-dad when he got back from the states and it has become my favorite lipstick ever since. :)

I'll end my post here. Thank you guys for reading this blog post and my other blog posts. If you're interested to see my other outfit post, click here. I'm warning you though, I'm not a career fashion blogger so I don't have much outfit posts but if you still want to give it a try, just click the link that I've given. Thanks again for reading this post and if you've got any questions for me or what ever, email me or comment below. :)





Have you joined my existing giveaway?




Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...