Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Viral Spotlight: Bertie G.

Hey there lovely ladies and gents! I've been snooping around this lovely person's YouTube channel for quite a while now and I thought that maybe, it's time for me to share it with you guys. The videos below were made by BertiebertG or Bertie Gilbert. He's a funny young chap that is obviously rich. Hahaha! I know, sense my bitterness. I'm kidding. Anyway, he does all sorts of videos and he's very good at making/editing them.

I actually kind of compare him with Charlie but in a more non-geeky way. He's more of the BAMF type than a Charlie dork type. If you guys don't know who, Charlie is then... I'll have to make another post about him since he is a bit of a YouTube star. Hahaha! Anyways, here's a random fact about Bertie: he played Scorpius Malfoy in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 2!


One of the things that Bertie does in his YouTube channel is make "Dare Bertie" videos where you basically dare Bertie to do anything and he will do it. The video above is an example of one of his "Dare Bertie" videos and it is HILARIOUS!

One thing that I absolutely love about Bertie is his sense of artistry. I love the way he can come up with themes that ooze emotions and creativity. I like the way he edits his videos and not to mention the way he shoots them. You guys might think I'm exaggerating but... here. Let me just show you guys what I mean.



I think one of the reasons why I like Bertie's videos is that, I actually see myself doing the things that he does. I aspire to be able to make videos like his and go around Manila showing the world what Manila has to offer or what I can offer to the world. As for now, I'm satisfied with my blogging but I am definitely thinking of venturing out to the vlogging world sooner or later. This end my post, I hope you guys will visit BertiebertG's videos and enjoy!








Have you joined my existing giveaway?


Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...