Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Relaxing Scents: Mia Maison


Hello lovely ladies and gents! My mother had just given me this lovely present that she bought from Mia Maison which is located in Greenbelt 5, Trinoma, SM North Edsa Annex, etc. I think my mother bought this aromatherapy diffuser in either Trinoma or SM North Annex. I just wanted to share this to you guys because I think it is the cutest, feminine and quite efficient little thingamajig. I'm actually using it now and I am absolutely loving it. I love peppermint and I'm very thankful that my mother knows that and made it a fact that she bought peppermint oils to add to the usual oil that was in the pack. I think the pack's oil was that of cinnamon or maybe some other fruity scent. All I know is that the scent was supposedly for Christmas so it's sweet and very comfy.

I think I'll be using that scent when I do some of my summer readings or maybe when I just want to relax under the heat of the sun. It's really rather lovely. It doesn't have that cool soothing smell like the smell of peppermint but it is still relaxing nonetheless. I also love the design of this diffuser because it's the size of a cute easter egg with little cute holes that make it more romantic in a way. I also love that the diffuser uses electricity/night light concept instead of candles that could be a source of fires.


I really recommend this to you guys, especially to those that love scents and aromatherapy oils and essences. Also, I really recommend Mia Maison's oils because they are the bomb. Seriously. And if you are wondering, no. This is not sponsored in any kind of way and I am not paid to do this post. I just happened to like their product and I believe they need to get acknowledged for that. So, I'll end this post here ladies and gents! I do hope that you've liked this little post of mine and bye for now! :)



Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!! this means a lot to us
    -mia maison

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...