Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Manila Music Festival 2012

Hey there ladies and gents! I've found this interesting news on the web and I just wanted to share it with you guys, especially you music lovers out there. Manila has finally caught up with the music festival scene that's all the craze right now in the world. Caochella, Laneway or Malasimbo in Puerto Galera, we are now the generation of the free spirited and music festivals is just one example of that. I'm a big fan of events like these but I just don't have the money and necessary resources to actually go to all of them. I rarely go to concerts and what-not but those are definitely in my bucket list.

Anyway, here's the details for the Manila Music Festival and I hope that you guys will come! :)


List of Performers:

Main Stage (International):
       - Afrika Bambaataa
       - Shinichi Osawa
       - Ali Shaheed Muhammad

Main Stage (Local):
       - Kjwan
       - Wilabaliw
       - Sinosikat
       - Katsunami
       - SkratchMark
       - Badkiss
       - Liquid A
       - Kishore
       - Similar Objects
       - June Marieezy
for more of the band line-ups, click here.

The music festival will also have another stage called, the Red Bull stage and these are the performers:
       - Noodles
       - Katsunami
       - Angelo Mendez
       - Skratchmark
       - Liquid A

       - Kishore
       - Kristian Hernandez

       - DJ Complex




They are still open for DJs to be part of this event and if you guys want to join, click here for more details.


If you guys want to know more about the Manila Music Festival then you can go to their official website and see more details and updates of the bands and DJs that will be playing there as well as the map to the venue. I hope you guys can come and let's support our local music industry! Kudos.


Have you joined my existing giveaway?

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...