Monday, April 02, 2012

Game of Thrones Season 2!



Hello lovely ladies and gents out there! The wait is finally over and the new season is finally here! If you know what I'm talking about, and you know the feeling of waiting for something so good that it makes your insides tingle then I'm guessing you're a Game of Thrones fan as well. If you guys don't know, I am a big fan of all things magical, galactic and supremely... geeky/nerdy stuff. I'm a fan of Doctor Who, Merlin, Game of Thrones and even Charlie McDonnell. I can spazz out in so many ways for these shows and ship every freaking ship and go down with it but that's not the point of this post. Oh no!



The point here is that, I am freakishly excited today! Today is the showing of Game of Thrones' new season and it is going to be awesome and nothing will hurt. I am dying to see Daenerys and her dragons, Arya and her boyish charm... I'm dying to see everyone again! Of course, you have to consider father Stark to be out of the picture and Khal Drogo but we must not fret. There are other characters worth watching out for this season. I am just too excited to be coherent so, I'll leave you guys with some photos from the season's posters and what-not.

I love this character, Tyrion Lannister, right here. He is just something else. He's got what it takes to become a wise king and yet because of his handicap he is tossed aside by his own father. Ah! The tormented soul characters usually get to me. Hahaha! That's why I love The Doctor, he's the most conflicted one I know! I'm really excited to see what will happen!

 Another character that I can't wait to see the progress of her story line is Daenerys. Daenerys is another character that I consider that has something special. She is the perfect example of a dark horse. You can not guess what she can do for she was portrayed as a weak young woman before she married Khal Drogo but now, she is the dragon queen. She's going to set fire to the winter struck lands and redeem her kingdom. Doesn't that sound so great? I'm getting tingles everywhere! Hahaha! I'm wondering how she'll get back to her land and become a contender for the raging war that will happen this season.

I know this series is adopted from a book series as well and even though I already have my copies on all books, I still haven't read them. I can't push myself to read books, recreational books to be specific, because my frame of mind is still in my ever so busy schedule of classes, blogging and watching movies/series. However, I do see myself reading this during the summer and hopefully, I won't get my heart broken like the death of father Stark. That one crushed me and I know that'll be the case for the whole season which makes me scared because I do not want Daenerys, Arya or any of the Starks dying. I just can't imagine it and if I do imagine it, I die a little inside. Hahaha! Anyway, on with the pictures!






P.S. (11:00am-April 2, 2012)

I found a streaming site! For those who are like me that have no Game of Thrones in their cables or HBO in general, CLICK THY LINK!







Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...