Friday, April 20, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Mullet Dresses & Skirts

The Mullet

Hello ladies and gents! I've been seeing this style for quite some time now and I've been thinking of transforming one of my long skirts into a mullet skirt but I'm scared that it might not fit me. Anyway, I've decided that I wanted to share this little fashion inspiration of mine. I'm not sure if most of you guys like the mullet skirt but I really like them. It has that certain playfulness and sophistication that I really like with clothes.

It's short in the front to showcase those lovely legs but not as short in the back that might eventually show your knickers. A girl wearing mullet skirts wouldn't worry much about showing her underwear because the back part is long. It's a mix of edgy design and yet sweet and romantic at the same time. Whenever I see a mullet skirt, I reminisce on the days where ball gowns are a thing. It just gives me that sense of elegance and beauty.

Anyway, I won't babble much. How about you guys, do you like mullet skirts or do you hate them? Give me your opinions and feedback at the comment box below. Thanks for reading! :)



Have you joined my existing giveaway?


Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

3 comments:

  1. Hi Renee J.! :) How long do you think the mullet skirt trend will last? I had one made for a July wedding that I'll be attending to. Worried that by July comes, mullet skirts will become a thing of the past. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the mullet skirt will last. It all depends on the person that's wearing them. You can make anything work just as long as you handle yourself with confidence and pride. I hope the mullet skirt would work for you. :)

      Delete
  2. Your site post is very interesting. i like it. i think you can purchase also like latest fashion dress materials 2012 from G3 fashions surat.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...