Friday, April 06, 2012

Deal of the Day: One Month of Unlimited Manicure and Pedicure

Since I haven't made a post like this in a while, I decided to make a new one today. I was looking at one of those group deal sites namely, Metrodeal, I saw this awesome deal. It's an unlimited manicure and pedicure service at Kabibe Salon and Spa in Katipunan Ave for one month. I like getting manicures and pedicures it's just that I don't have the money most of the time to get it regularly. With this deal, you can not only get a manicure once a month, you can get it for once a week!

Learn to pamper yourself and your body will look young, fabulous and beautiful. I can guarantee that to you! Hahaha! So, what are you guys waiting for, specially for those who are in the UP-Katipunan Area and Quezon City area in general, buy the deal and pamper those hands! You never know who might hold it. ;)


Deal Name: One Month Unlimited Manicure and Pedicure
Address: Kabibe Salon and Spa Unit-C-D Alcal Bldg 285 Katipunan Ave
Loyola Heights, Quezon City, Philippines
Contact: 920-2079/929-0224

Deal Validity: April 24, 2012 - July 24, 2012




Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

2 comments:

  1. I love your header!

    Come enter my giveaway!
    Strange Obsessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sure, I'd love to enter your giveaway. :)

      Delete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...