Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Deal of the Day: Get Inked at Inkdependent Tattoo, Arts and Music!

Hey there ladies and gents! If you guys know me, I am a fan of tattoos. I have been planning to get a tattoo since I was in my 4th year in high school and I haven't wavered even once. I've been waiting for the right time to get a tattoo, meaning I need to have money and a good physique to start getting inked. I've thought of thousands of designs that I want to get done and it has changed through time but I think I have more or less a design that I will sure love till the end.

Anyway, what I actually wanted to tell you guys is the deal that I've found on Groupon PH. Get a 2x2 sized tattoo for only 1,200pesos from a well-known and experienced Filipino tattoo artist, Pido Respicio. They also have other deals that can range from a 2x2 sized tattoo to a full blown full back tattoo! How great is that! If only I had the money right now and the freedom to get a tattoo, I would. Sadly, I still need to go to school and be a student. I need to get a job first before I get a tattoo, or maybe a graduation present for myself. Hahaha!
Deal Name: Get Inked at Independent Tattoo, Arts and Music
Address: Inkdependent Tattoo, Arts and Music
   140 Morato Ave. Quezon City, Philippines 1100
Contact: +63.916.261.5081

Deal Validity: 3 month validity period from date of purchase








Have you joined my existing giveaway?



Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...