Friday, April 20, 2012

Blackberry Death

I think I just died. I can't believe it. My phone, a Blackberry Torch 9800, died on me. He suddenly crashed and burned after I rebooted it. I should have known that he was going to crash. It was already showing signs that he'll die soon if I don't delete some of my files. I didn't know that he would die this soon. Now, I don't know how to diagnose him let alone fix him.

I'm sad. Really, sad. I didn't know having a lover die on you like this is this painful. Of course, I'm only kidding. I don't want to sound overly dramatic, I'm just depressed that I'm going to lose all my files, my saved dates, my memos, my contacts and all those other shit. It's just not right. :( I'm dying a little inside when I think about all those things. Dying.



Have you joined my existing giveaway?


Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...