Saturday, March 03, 2012

YouTube Playlist: Hear My Heart Singing



Hey there!

I've been minding my own business in Facebook just a few minutes ago when suddenly a friend of mine shared a music video and one thing led to another. Here are some of the songs that I've found and thought that you guys might like. They're mostly rock or alternative or whatever songs. I hope you guys will like it. Enjoy!  :)
  1. Ron Pope - A Drop In The Ocean
  2. The Boy Who Trapped The Sun - Copper Down
  3. Tracy Chapman (Live) - Fast Car Cover
  4. Ed Sheeran - The A Team
  5. One Direction - One Thing
  6. Ed Sheeran - Wonderwall Cover
  7. Linkin Park - Rolling In The Deep Cover
  8. James Morrison - I Won't Let You Go
  9. One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful
  10. One Direction - Gotta Be You
  11. Ed Sheeran - You Need Me, I Don't Need You
  12. Ed Sheeran - Lego House


Leave me a little loving and I'll give you a lot of loving. ♥

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

2 comments:

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I'll visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...