Monday, March 19, 2012

Thesis at Hollys



Break time for me and my thesis mates. I won't even lie, we are burnt out. We're here in Hollys Coffee at One Archer's Place trying to finish some parts of our thesis so that we could have our thesis proposal defense by April. We're trying to make the best of our break time so, I'm blogging right now while Janine was sleeping and Gab's tweeting... I think. Hahaha! We are making funny faces and what-not. We just want to get this over with. Seriously.



OH. GOD. WHY. Can I just say that to my face? I look like... Hahaha! Just epic. I'm just gonna leave this here and let you guys stare at my weird as face. Hahaha! Janine was still asleep at that time but she's not asleep anymore since the noisy bitches at the next table are just too noisy. Hahaha! I'll stop blabbering. I'm off for now! :)



Leave me a little loving and I'll give you a lot of loving. ♥


Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

1 comment:

  1. Hey :) dein Blog gefällt mir wirklich sehr gut!
    werde mich gleich mal genauer umschauen
    Schau auch bei mir vorbei. Ich habe schon 740 wundervolle Leser und freue mich über jeden neuen.
    Folge dir super gerne zurück! ♥♥♥♥
    http://justbeingyoux3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...