Monday, March 12, 2012

Summer is hotter with Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion, Schick, & Nuffnang

What is your ideal Nuffnang summer?

My ideal Nuffnang summer is pretty simple. I just want a nice relaxing bonding time with my friends under the scorching sun in the most lovely tourist spots in the Philippines. I am actually planning a little summer getaway with my friends this April and I am excited! I can't wait to go to the beach, do some sun bathing and just laugh my way through the day with my best buds. To let you guys know how excited I am, I'll even show you the list that I've made of the things that I is a must for me when going on summer getaway. Imagine, I'm already making lists for something that's not even sure yet. Hahaha! 

  1. Sunscreen Lotion. Good thing that Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion is there to protect my skin because you can never be too sure with the UV rays and all that harmful things in the atmosphere. As their tagline says, We’ve got you covered
  2. Razors. I can't stress enough how important this thing is. Imagine going to the beach and you remembered that you haven't waxed. What a catastrophe! Good thing there's Schick to free your skin from those unwanted hair. Right? So, razors are a must!
  3. Friends. I know this is already given but I really have to stress it to you guys how important your companions are when you're going on a trip. It could definitely make or break your trip. Good thing I have a wonderful set of friends that is just game for anything!
     
I'll end this post here but I do want to tell you guys more about this upcoming trip that me and my friends are planning for summer. It's after our finals week and before our summer term so it's perfect. I just hope it pushes through or that my parents would allow me to go. I also want to say thank you to Nuffnang Philippines for inspiring this post and for (hopefully) the tickets I'm going to get. Hahaha! I'll leave now, got a class to go to.

special thanks to these guys!



Leave me a little loving and I'll give you a lot of loving. ♥


Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture !!

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...