Sunday, March 04, 2012

The Story Of Us



Some things are just hard to let go. Although I'm slightly better now than I was before, I still have those times where I ask myself what we did wrong. If you're wondering, I'm talking about my failed relationship with my ex-boyfriend. We've had a lot of problems both internally and externally. I can't say that we were bad for each other for you gave me a different kind of happiness but I can't say that we were totally good for each other. So, as the lyrics in this goes... The story of us seems to be a tragedy, or something like that. Hahaha! I can't really remember. Anywho, that's all. I just had to share this video because I adore Taylor Swift here. Totally my type. Hahaha!



Leave me a little loving and I'll give you a lot of loving. ♥

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...