Monday, March 19, 2012

Song of the Day: Asleep by The Smiths


I've been listening to this song for a couple of days now and I know it's an old song for some people, I know that it's not something new but I've just heard of it from a book that I've been reading. If you guys haven't read The Perks of Being a Wallflower, I really suggest that you do. It has affected me greatly and I can't even remember how many times I've cried reading it. The song above was actually mentioned in the book and that's the reason why I listened to it and instantly fell in love with it.

One of the lines that I love about this song is this one:


There is another world 
There is a better world
Well, there must be...


I can't even begin to tell you guys how much I relate to this song right now. I'm in a crossroad right now and I feel like I want to escape from it all but I won't. This song just makes me feel so... ineffable. I am just baffled and overwhelmed. I didn't even know song like this could ever exist. Hahaha! It's just too spot-on and unnerving! Anyways, I'll just leave this here and I hope you guys liked this song. :)



Leave me a little loving and I'll give you a lot of loving. ♥

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...