Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Red Pre-Valentines

Hey you guys! This is actually a late post of a look that I sported last month. This was taken during my grandmother's 70th birthday party. The theme of the party was "Dancing Queen" for my grandmother loves to dance and we also decided to wear red since it is her birthday. I'm just gonna show you guys some of the photos and if you like it, go hype it! :)






PS. As you can see, these photos are not edited in any way thus having shitty outcomes. Hahaha! Comment if you want below or whatever. :)







Leave me a little loving and I'll give you a lot of loving. ♥



Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

4 comments:

  1. So pretty!

    PS. We've a giveaway to Number A on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like! :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Davie & Erica! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey there, I am having a birthday giveaway. I hope you can check it.
    Feel free to stop by my blog. Btw, you look lovely. :)

    Http://mymariia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maria! Sure thing and thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...