Saturday, March 24, 2012

Plaid and Tattered Nylons



Hey ladies and gents! It's not like me to post about my outfit posts but I got inspired last night because of this one person that said I lacked confidence and yeah, you know the other things. So, I decided to make an outfit post today that is something more daring than my other looks. It's not out there but it's something that I don't usually do. I do hope you like it guys and do hype! :)
Here are some of the other photos that I took because I got a little vain and, yes. I couldn't stop taking pictures of myself. Hahaha! It's a little curse of mine. Once I get excited with taking photos and getting my pictures taken, I just can't seem to stop. So, forgive me or you can just not click the read more button. Hahaha!

Please don't look, I'm shy. LOLNO.

I like smiling, who doesn't?

Loved the pink effect of Webcam Toy!

Splashes of color and a shade

Tried those Lookbook poses, what do you think?
DIY Tattered Nylons, original nylon from SM Department Store
Color Sensational in Wine lipstick from Maybelline

I've always been a fan of the monochrome. It makes you focus on the face and not the fashion

What's that? There! There! Oh. I see you. LOL

Seriously, love this effect from Webcam Toy!

Maybe, someday that day will come... (what the hell am I talking about? haha! )

xoxo

Sign
Facebook | Twitter | Formspring | Online Shop

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful girl, beautiful post! ;*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you liked my post. :)

      Delete
  2. Really cute pictures :)


    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete

Hey there lovely reader! Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my posts. I hope you drop a comment so I know you visited. I will visit each and every one of your blogs as soon as I can. Just leave them down below! :)

Kisses,
Renee ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...